Copyright and Copyright Dispute Policy
- At Aubenord (commonly referred to, also trading online as Aubenord London) we respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our visitors, users, accounts, re-sellers, members, third party users to do the same. And in accordance with European Copyright Directives and Legislations, and U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright act (the “DMCA”), we have adopted the below policy toward Copyright and Copyright Infringement. As such and in good faith, we uphold and reserve the right to:
- Remove or eliminate access to any material, product or work that we believe is copied illegally, violates laws or infringed material from all our channels (this includes all content whether published or distributed from our users, partners, affiliates, advertisers, merchants, suppliers or any other content providers.
- Discontinue and remove service to and from any repeat infringers as per our no tolerance to copyright infridgers
- All our materials, content and services, displayed on our site or through our communication channels, including but not limited to our graphics, videos, illustrations, customer submissions, images, texts, data are all protected by Copyright, and subject to our terms and copyright protected laws. We ask that under no circumstance, no part of our website, or publications may be reproduced, modified, stored in a retrieval system, broadcasted, distributed, displayed, sell, licensed, or transmitted, in any form or by any means, without the prior notice and or permission of us, or in any ways that could violate us and someone else’s rights, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding, web, communication media or cover other than in which it is published and without a similar condition being imposed on the subsequent purchaser, third party users, re-sellers and members.
- Should you believe that any content on our site or channels has been copied (in ways/ manners that constitutes the copyright breach) or any violation of your rights, or copies someone’s work that you know (someone whom you are authorize to act on behalf), please send us your Notice of Material and Content Take Down claim along with your proof of copyright to our Copyright team at: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
94 Fulham Palace Road,
London, United Kingdom
Code: W6 9PL
- Claims should preferably include the followings:
- An official (certified) statement as well as proof of signature (electronic or physical), that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the authorized individual to act on behalf of the copyright owner or you are the copy right owner.
- The statement should include your telephone number, address and email address.
- The statement should indicate that in good faith the disputed use is/was not authorized by the law, copyright owner, or its agent.
- Description, any information, image (physical/electronic version), location and proof of the copyrighted material or work that you claim has been infringed or material which otherwise violates your rights that you are seeking to be removed.
- Upon the receipt of such notifications, we will review the alleged copyright claims and reserve the right to remove or disable any content that alleged to be infringed, terminate the accounts of repeat alleged infringes or notify the content providers who’s’ work were accused of infringement to comply with Copyright and Dispute Policy.
- If content providers believe that their removed material was not infringed or that they have full right of post from the copy right owner or their agents or from valid legal representations or entity, they may send us a Counter Notice For Non Infringed Material claim using our claims procedure listed above with all the necessary and substantiative evidence.
- At our discretion, we reserve the right to share the received counter notice to the original copyright complainant for feedback allowing 15 days for response time. If we don’t hear anything back in this time frame and or upon satisfaction of both parties of the evidence provided, we reserve the right to restore the removed material or resume service to the impacted users within a reasonable period.