RETURNS & REFUND POLICY
For help in Other languages see below:
Return and Refund Policy
Your happiness and satisfaction from your purchase of products and services from us is our number one priority. If for any reason, you are not happy with your purchase, or if there are any issues, please contact our customer team at Customersupport@aubenord.com and we will be happy to help you with your queries wherever we can as quickly as possible.
Our super friendly customer support team will aim to respond to your queries generally between 1-3 working days. Please see below for more details on our returns and refunds policies.
Did you know as Paypal paying customer, you can benefit from Paypal free returns service? Click here or on the banner to find out more.
- Please note, we have 14 days return and refund policy from the date that you receive your item. But if 14 days have gone since your item arrival date, we cannot offer you any refund or exchanges.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging (with any shrink-wrap or seal intact) and must include the original proof of purchase receipt with your name printed on it.
- Should your item arrives to our warehouse any time after this period (14 days since your item original arrival date) you will be responsible for cost of its re-return or we will dispose of it in our discretion within 2 weeks. To arrange for return re-delivery you will be liable for min £8 fee for Free No rush delivery/ or applicable day rate of carriers in EU or £25 for DHL shipping in EU. For rest of the world we will apply the couriers shipping rate fees which ranges by volumetric weight of the item and delivery speed, typically range by £40 for every 500g - subject to delivery zone.
- Under no circumstances we will accept tampered or counter-fit returned goods and such incidents will be reported to relevant authorities for investigation according to law.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
- We also do not accept returns or and do not refund products that are in the following categories:
- Goods that are made to order or clearly personalised – such as a tailor-made suit or print on demand products (Tshirts, Hoodies, Leggings, etc)
- Sealed audio, video or computer software, such as DVDs, which you have unsealed upon receipt.
- Online digital content, if you have already started downloading or streaming it
- Intimate or Sanitary Goods or Personal Hygiene related goods – such as underwear, socks, earrings, towels, etc.
- Pets clothing, grooming and hygiene related goods
- Hazardous materials, or Flammable liquids or gases.
- Newspapers or Magazines.
- Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items and masks
- Promotional items/ sale items
- Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer or to the shipped address.
- There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- We are unable to accept returns for shoes and only can offer exchanges, subject to the item being faulty or if it was the wrong size.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. And will let you know of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Should you have used a promotional code or credit as part of your order or your purchase, we cannot refund or replace your the promotional codes, or refund these credits.
- You are responsible for all postage, handling or shipping fees relating to your item returns. We are not responsible nor can reimburse, cover, refund or pay for any fees you may have incurred as part of your purchase or returns process, including any government fees, custom fees or taxes or VAT.
- Please note we do not offer refunds on promotional/ sale items nor can refund their shipping fees. Should you send back any item bought under this without our return agreement, we will under our discretion dispose of it within 2 weeks with no refunds.
- If you receive a refund, the cost of our non-standard shipping fee per item (minimum £25 for DHL shipping items in EU) will be deducted from your refund. For rest of the world refunds, we will apply the couriers shipping rate fees which ranges by volumetric weight of the item and delivery speed, typically range by £40 for every 500g - subject to delivery zone.
- Goods which have a broken seal, have been worn/distorted, by their nature cannot be returned and will not be refunded.
- We only work with reputable shipping carriers for item deliveries and only use tracked mails - as shipping and deliveries are not part of our core services.
- As such we advise all our customers to make extra sure they have captured the correct shipping address/ details at the checkout stage of the purchase.
- We are unable to take any responsibility if your items were sent to the wrong address/ or if the package has been lost/ stolen due to inputting incorrect data at the checkout.
- In an unfortunate circumstance that your item is sent to the incorrect address, stolen or lost we advise you to:
- 1) Submit a claim to your local post office/ delivery office with your tracking details immediately.
- 2) Let us know know of any issues within maximum of 3 days post receiving our shipment delivered notification - and we will try our best to help. Any communications later than this time frame will not be accepted for any claims whatsoever.
3. Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, we suggest first check your bank account.
- Then contact your credit card company, as it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. And we will be happy to help.
4. Sale items
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged or wrong size.
- If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email first at email@example.com and then send your item with completed Return form to:
- As part of your email, please include a note on your reasons why you would like the item to be exchanged as well as some images if the item is faulty.
- Should you receive a faulty or damaged item, we advise you to contact our customer support team immediately within the first 3 days after receiving the item and we will do our best to resolve it quickly for you. Kindly note that we will not accept any claims post this time frame for damaged goods.
- Exchanges are offered in a form of in-store credit, where you can then use to buy any other product available at a time. For exchanges the £8 cost of shipping re-delivery fee for no rush shipping in EU or £25 for DHL method shipping in EU will be deducted from your in-store credit. For rest of the world exchanges, we will apply the couriers shipping rate fees which ranges by volumetric weight of the item and delivery speed, typically range by £40 for every 500g - subject to delivery zone.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product along with completed Returns form to:
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping fees will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over £70 GBP, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee, nor will be liable for missing products or that we will receive your returned item.
- Should your item arrives to our warehouse as part of your returns after 14 days since your item delivery date/ purchase date, we cannot offer any refunds and we will dispose of it within 2 weeks unless you advise us of return re-delivery which you will be liable for its shipping fees (see section 1).